Date: 1 November 2018
Venue: Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Singapore
Time: 9.00am to 5.20pm
We first ran Innovations in Energy Services in 2017 as part of Downstream Asia. It attracted 305 participants from the utility, ESCO, Facility Management, Process Controls and Government Energy Management sectors. Our sponsors were: ENGIE; Smart Utility Systems; Johnson Controls; Kaer. This year we have adjusted our program to deliver more digital transformation themes in keeping with the Industry 4.0 requirements.
The drive for capital efficiency, the speed and scale of advancing digital technologies like business intelligence, and data and enterprise information management are now digitally transforming the once physical nature of the energy industry from the explorers, to the refiners, generators, T&D, and Retailer sectors.
IDEA concerns digital transformation in the energy sector and targets digital executives working within energy companies. We are a co-located event with Downstream Asia and an event within the Singapore International Energy Week 2018 expo which attracts over 10,000 visitors
We show how digital energy platforms and control systems are reshaping the operations, profit strategies and customer experience within the energy sectors. We focus on how to optimise these platforms to transform business by maximise efficiency savings and profit.
We are the only event in Asia with this theme and are ideally positioned within SE Asia’s hub of digital energy innovation and research. We attract 1000 executives from the digital energy sector.
• What digital disruption means for the energy industry’s future
• Where are energy companies focusing their digital investments?
• Building accessible advanced real time data driven applications
• Implementing open source IIoT solutions across the enterprise
• Creating collaboration strategies across industrial verticals
• Deploying rapid development strategies from digital twins
• Digitalisation of operations: managing risks, leveraging benefits
• Providing valued energy efficiency program to C&I Customers
• Transforming culture to support digitalisation and agile innovation
Who we target
Digital executives from: Refiners, Utilities, Oil and Gas, Renewables, C&I Customers including:
• CIO, COO and IT Management
• Connected Customers Digital Channels
• Real Time Analytics and Data Science
• IoT Networks and Connected Assets
• Digital Business Strategy Development
• Process Automation & Robotics
• Digital & Mobile Field Operations
• Virtual and Augmented Reality
• Platforms and Partner Management
• Digital Innovation & Transformation
• Operations and Project Management
• Cyber Security and Risk Management
Contact us today if you would like to be a speaker or sponsor!
This opportunity will especially suit digital partners from the following sectors:
• Cloud Platforms
• Smart Grid as a Service
• IoT-M2M networks
• Customer Experience and CRM platforms
• Digital Metering Infrastructure
• Cyber Security
• System Integrators
• Analytic Platforms
• Digital Energy Consultants
Rod McLauchlan - Event Director
+65 6590 3970
Steve Willis - Commercial Director
+65 6590 3970